As the holidays are fast approaching our minds have started to drift from work to what we’ll be doing for a break. Watch this video to help break any bad habits you may have and improve your productivity.
In this video, Entrepreneur Network partner Brian Tracy explains a group of habits that can kill your productivity. The seven worst are:
- Failing to plan out your day. If you do not create a blueprint for your day, you will be more tempted to fill your day with distractions and meaningless activities.
- No self-discipline. If you push yourself on a more regular basis, the strength of your self-discipline will also improve.
- Consistently sleeping in. Tracy says taking advantage of the morning “golden hours” is the easiest way to imrpove your productivity.
- Wasting time online. If possible, try to keep your electronics and the temptation of the internet in another room.
- Not prioritizing. As American author Mark Twain put it, start your day by eating the frog.
- Complaining. Think about if any one time your complaining has lead to success? Probably not.
- Not chasing your dreams. Don’t let fear of failure stop. (Watch the Video Here)